Who we are
Ray of Light Holistic Therapies is the trading name of a partnership business who provides holistic therapy services to a variety of individuals and businesses.
How to contact Ray of Light Holistic Therapies
Information collected and used
Information about you that I collect, and use includes:
• Information about who you are e.g. your name and contact details for business purposes.
• Information connected to your general well-being and as required by my insurers.
• Information about your contact with me e.g. meetings, phone calls, emails / letters, forums, introductions, and trade shows.
Where information is collected
I may collect your personal information directly from you, from a variety of sources, including:
• Phone conversations with me.
• Emails or letters you send to me.
• Meetings with me.
• Consultations with me.
• Any of my online services such as websites, social media and mobile device applications.
• Trade shows, stands, competitions that you entered through me.
What information is collected and used for
I take your privacy seriously and I will only ever collect and use information which is personal to you where it is necessary, fair and lawful to do so. I will collect and use your information only where the processing is necessary for a contract I have with you, the individual, or a Company/business or because I have been asked to take specific steps before entering into a contract, or, providing a service.
If you do not wish me to collect and use your personal information in these ways, it may mean that I will be unable to provide you with my services.
Who I share information with
I may share your information with third parties for the reasons outlined in ‘What information is collected and used for.’
These third parties include:
• Ray of Light Holistic Therapies, your service provider.
• Regulators and Authorities, the Information Commissioner’s Office for the UK (the ICO).
• Insurers and as required by policies.
• Law enforcement, credit and identity check agencies for the prevention and detection of crime.
• HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) e.g. for the processing of tax or the prevention of tax avoidance.
I will never sell your details to someone else. Whenever I share your personal information, I will do so in line with my obligations to keep your information safe and secure.